Monday, March 28, 2011

Day1=success@SAHM

Well, my alarm was to go off at 7:00 but I was up before then.  I got the girls up at 7:15 and our day began.  I had their lunches ready, breakfast served and we were out the door at 8:00.  I took them since it was their first day at the new school.  I could tell that D was nervous.  But, RJ wasn't really showing it.  By 8:30, I was home.  So, I cleaned, talked to a dear friend (as we tried to decide whether to go walking or not!~~we didn't!!), cleaned some more, ran to Kroger's, dropped a bag at Goodwill, went to the library, ran up to the neighbor's house, and mowed the yard.  Thank goodness I had a crock pot recipe so I was able to have dinner ready when the girls got home.  We then went through homework folders, ate, and went to dance.  I had a meeting at church while they were at dance.  When we got home we took turns reading to mommy/taking a bath alone!  It was nice to have each child alone tonight. 

The girls loved their school and I loved how patient I was with them.  Backpacks are packed and ready by the front door.  The non-perishables are packed in the lunchbox...  Wow!  I know I will mess up soon! 

Tomorrow I am a sub at my old job.  I have missed the kids but glad it's only for a day.  I want to enjoy more me time!

No comments:

Post a Comment