Saturday, March 12, 2011

spring forward.........

So, as we spring forward, I know I am losing an hour of sleep. But, I am hoping that I gain rest.  After helping down at my parents' house today, I decided to take my parents up on the offer to leave the girls with them.  So, D and RJ are down in Nashville sleeping with their wonderful grandparents!  And, I am trying to figure out what to do without the girls.  I know...SLEEP!!!  LOL  I have had two dinners away without the girls since February 5th.  But, that's it.  As I spring forward, I am looking forward to all that life has in store.  As we end one chapter, we must begin a new one. I finished a chapter as a mom/teacher/dad/nurse/counselor, and will begin a chapter as a mom/nurse(hopefully not necessary for a while)/homework support...  I  look forward to being able to read books, take walks, and clean house.  I know...cleaning house will get monotonous and I will miss the adult conversation I get when working.  But, I am hoping that the trade off  is a much happier mom and one who has more patience.  I am looking forward to beginning this new chapter and writing its pages.  I hope each one of you look at this "springing forward" time as a time to explore what you really want out of life. As we are in the season of  Lent as well, look deep and analyze what you are doing that is working and what you are doing that is not working.   What do you want in your marriage, family, spiritual life, emotionally, and physically.  Then, go for it!!!  You can't write the chapter if you don't experience all that it has to offer!  The pages are blank and ready to be written.  Get the pen and enjoy writing! 

No comments:

Post a Comment