Monday, March 7, 2011

1 month down.................

So, we somehow survived the first month.  I am really not sure how we survived all three of us being sick, snow days, and the MOUSE!!!  But, there we were getting ready to head to Atlanta.  We left school and stopped to get a few things at the Rite-Aid before we picked up Mrs. Barbara and Chalan.  Well, surprise, surprise, the clerk (Bob) started acting weird. Then, began shaking.  The shaking got bad and I ran back to the pharmacy to get the pharmacist.  Well, come to find out, Bob has diabetes and was going into diabetic shock.  So, I had to call 911 as the pharmacist is trying to get glucose in his system.  After the ambulance was there, I decided to check out (since there was someone now available to check us out.)  I pray he is ok.  I need to go in and check on him.  Our plan was to get to the American Girl Doll store for dinner.  But, we didn't make it.  We did make it in time to shop!  Then, we partied 1/2 the night in the hotel with the dance kids/moms.  We got up and rehearsed, ate lunch, and performed!  We ate dinner, watched part of the performance for the evening and then partied some more!  ;)  Sunday were classes and they took a hip hop and a jazz class.  We were then able to spend time with friends in Atlanta.  The girls played for a few hours and then we headed home.  Besides the girls bickering with each other, it was a great weekend!!!  So, this is my last week at work and I can tell my stress level is so high that I need a break.  I am mom, dad, teacher, and everything....  But, this will soon end....and, we will get back onto a schedule that works for everyone....  Thanks to all my supporters...I couldn't do it without you!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment