Saturday, February 12, 2011

Am I sick, Saturday...

Well, since we had our 4th snow day of the week yesterday, I went to Nashville to see my parents.  The plan was to give the girls a couple of hours with Grandma and Grandpa and I would help my sister, Julie, when the movers were there.  As with all "best laid plans" this one didn't quite work out the way I expected. I saw my Dad and checked on his shoulder.  Of course, he said he was in some pain but ok.  He was making soup!  Then, I headed to my sister's sans daughters.  Since she wasn't back at her "old" apartment yet, I headed to shop!  :)  After an hour, I felt like I needed to get to Julie's and headed that way.  The movers were to be there between 12 and 2.  They began to work at 5:20!!!  By that time, I made one trip to her "new" apartment.  Finally, we made it to the "new" apartment and I assisted in unpacking boxes and setting up house.  We finally made it back to Mom and Dad's about 8:30ish via Wal-Mart...  :)  We ate dinner and Julie left.  I took benedryl and headed to bed.  Riley Jo came in after I went to bed and said, "I can't sleep, I miss Daddy."  The benedryl had kicked in and I said all I could think of, "Well, since your Daddy is gone, go ask MY Daddy if you can snuggle with him."  It was the sweetest thing when she asked.  "Grandpa, my Daddy can't snuggle with me right now and I miss him.  Can I snuggle with you?"  The last I saw, Grandpa had 2 girls in his bed and none were Grandma!  I am not sure how they got to their beds but I guess Grandma took care of it.  I woke up this morning not feeling much better, but at least I slept about 7 straight hours.  We headed back to Clarksville so the girls could practice dance.  After dance, we headed home and relaxed.  I got a bee in my bonnet and we headed to the movies and saw "Justin Bieber, Never Say Never" and ate Mexican for dinner.  YUMMY but I still feel terrible.  I guess Nyquil tonight and pray that neither kid needs me!  :)  The life of a soldier's wife.  I have been well all school year until now!  DUH!  I can't wait for church tomorrow though... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment