Sunday, February 20, 2011

fun Sunday...

Well, D was up before 7!!! But, RJ slept until 10!!!  Yes, a full 12 hours!!!  That was good because she needed it but not good because we missed church.  I was really looking forward to getting back to church since I missed Wednesday night supper and I really need to get back into the message that God has for me this year!  And, I need to be around my Trinity friends! Eric got on Skype and we were able to see each other for a few minutes.  The girls got to see him too!  But, D got aggravated because the connection kept getting lost.  RJ didn't give up hope but was disappointed when we did.  What a change from the deplyment 2 years ago! We headed down to Nashville.  D, my dad and I went to get my dad a bike.  But, the store didn't have it.  So, a wasted adventure but nice time with my dad!!!  And, I got my van washed!  Then, off to dinner with teachers I taught with my first three years of teaching!  What a lifetime ago that was!!!  I was a teacher!  So, now, kids relaxing and (one asleep and one playing) and ready for bed myself!  Before 10 pm!!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment