Saturday, February 19, 2011

A better day........

So, I wrote my blog earlier last night because I was so exhausted.  I wanted to get some good sleep last night.  So, by 10:30 I was asleep...that was earlier than any other night since Eric left.  And, wouldn't you know it, the phone rang at 11:13 pm and had a 270 area code.... IT WAS ERIC!!!!!  I was so excited.  We talked about 15 minutes and hung up.  I was able to discuss part of what I needed to and it felt good.  Eric said that he would try to call this morning our time so that he could talk to the girls.  So, as soon as I was done in the shower, the phone rang again with that same 270 area code number.  D talked a lot to Eric but RJ didn't want to.  It really bothered D that RJ didn't want to talk to her dad.  Eric had to explain to D that she did the same thing when he was deployed the last time and that it was ok and he wasn't hurt.  After getting ready, we headed off to church for family pics.  Since we had them done a few months ago, we were just doing it for the directory.  I ended up ordering a cute picture of the girls.  They each looked "happy" to strangle each other.  But, because RJ had a fever yesterday, we went home immediately after.  RJ had not run a fever since last night. I gave her medicine at 1:00 am but not since.  We got home and relaxed for a while and then cleaned out the dresser drawers.  Because RJ stayed fever free all day, we joined friends for a Chuck-E-Cheese night.  Well, the fever came back about 7:30.  ARRRGGHHHH!!!!!  Oh well, Tylenol and Motrin are our friends again....  So, we are all in bed snuggling with D staying away from RJ.  Overall, it was a much better day.  I love that I can have good days that I don't worry about things.  I don't worry about Eric's health and safety, I am just happy here and don't feel like I have to worry about it.  I can enjoy time and enjoy my girls, my friends, and my family.... and, not feel guilty! 

No comments:

Post a Comment